Leader Gathering October 26th
We want to celebrate all God has done this fall on October 26th! Come to our Leader Life Gathering for all Life Group Leaders, “What If” Hosts, and Neighborhood Connectors. Attend the gathering that best fits your schedule at 9:30 am or 11:00 am in Bruner Hall.
Have you got something to share about your What If Group – Life Group – Outreach or Neighborhood Happening? Please email me an update about your group as we will be sharing some of your stories on October 26th.
Please be in prayer for Refuel – the TRBC 2014 Church Leadership Conference – being held this Tuesday and Wednesday (October 14-15). This is a great opportunity for our church family to encourage pastors and leaders from all over the country.
3 Things you can do THIS Week to improve your group:
1) Pray for group members by name.
2) Begin and end your group ON TIME. Respect group members by honoring their time. This You can easily pause the evening to say, “Thanks so much for a great discussion. We are going to pause right now to wrap up our group time in prayer but those who would like are welcome to stay afterwards to continue to visit.”
3) Contact members sometime this week by phone, text, or email. The power of a hand-written note is reflected in this business article. How much more meaningful and productive would this be in a discipleship realm?
- 11 Ways to Make Sure Your Life Group Fails – TR Leader Manual
- Eric Geiger shares 5 Links for Leaders with tools for communication, influence, and leadership.
Guatemala Mission Trip – Click Here for more information on joining our February trip.
Young Couple Life – Do you know a young couple engaged or newly married?
Parenting that Sticks – Nov. 2, 9, and 16 – Mark your calendar for this series being presented by the TR Student Ministries team at 11 a.m. in Bruner Hall for 3 weeks. Some groups may choose to attend these encouraging and practical sessions together as a help to those in the parenting years.