Would you like to serve our community by handing out hot chocolate and christmas eve invites during the parade? There are two opportunities this Sunday with the Lynchburg Parade:
- Prepare Hot Chocolate Beforehand
- Serve Hot Chocolate at the Parade
Garrett Green firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you have a heart for ministry to men? If so, plan to attend a brief meeting on Sunday, December 7th, 10:30 a.m. in the TRBC Conference Room to learn more about plans for 2015.
Please come to our meeting this Sunday (or send a representative from your group) at 10:30 a.m. in the Adult Ministry Suite above the TRBC nurseries. We have a trip in February and in July. The February trip will close next week.
For more information email email@example.com or call 434-832-2043.
TRBC is hosting a special party for families in our community on December 13th. We need Hosts (pairs of two adults) to volunteer from 8:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. to come along side a guest family for the day. This opportunity will enable you to build a relationship with a guest family as they enjoy the on campus Christmas party. Could this be the way you participate in “Christmas Cares”? Please email Amy Smissen firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to know more.
Details Coming Soon … Watch for this upcooming marriage event.
- Need a Video Clip to help your group rethink Christmas? Here is a good one. “Is the Christmas season the best month of the year or just the most stressful? Yes! This humorous.” It’s The Most Wonderful Time
- Notes for Group Discussion based on Pastor’s Sermon Series The Great Exchange
- Christmas gathering Ice Breaker